CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 30, 2009

So I'm not keeping up on blogging like I thought



So, I started my blog but I guess I'm not keeping up with posting like I should be.

Well, I told you all in the last post that I would put up pictures from the sewing retreat... So here is one of my sister with her YoYo mouse and fabric basket that she made. She's going to kill me for posting this picture but she should have known better than to let me take it. :)






Here is a picture of one of the sock bunnies that I have made. He is sitting on my cutting table at home.














Speaking of bunnies, a few weeks ago I took Shane's niece on a trip to see some real bunnies. She is almost 4 years old and she really loved being able to hold the bunnies. She even got to see some that were only a week old. I guess she is still talking about it. Here is a picture of her holding one of the 78 bunnies that were there.














This past weekend Shane and I went to his National Guard Officer Recognition Dinner in Des Moines. Unfortunately I forgot my camera in our hotel room but another couple took our picture and told us they would email it to us. So if they remember to send it, I will post it then.

Hopefully, this was a good update for all of you.

~Randi Lyn

2 comments:

Heather said...

Yeah to bloggin! Got your text, too. I iwll have to email you and get you all caught up.

Um, yeah, the girls are going to need a sock bunny. Adorable.

LesleyAnn said...

Thanks for putting my picture on your new blog!! I will get you back, you just wait my pretty!! Hee Hee.