Don't worry everyone... I'm still alive... I just haven't posted in quite some time. My sister even has a more recent post than I do... Isn't that terrible of me. Speaking of my sister, her and my grandma came down and went to the auction with me today. Actually they got there before me and bought all the things I wanted for me since I was still at work. Well, I have gotten pretty good treasures over the past few weeks since I have posted. I have gotten some really good deals as well. I have several photos below of of all of my newest treasures.
Well I better head to bed. My sister and I are going on a shop hop this Saturday so maybe one of us will post... but don't hold your breath.
Randi Lyn
The Dog Days of Disney: Day 5
14 years ago
1 comments:
Good to see you here again! Looks you you got some great finds!
Post a Comment