CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Saturday Shopping Spree.

You may be surprised and it was difficult but I did not go to the auction so I could get some things done around the apartment, plus I didn't see anything that I would be really interested in on the sale bill.

So, since my sister hasn't written about the shop hop we went on, then I will. It was last weekend and our mom tagged along as well. Even though she doesn't sew, it's always fun to have her tag along with us. Since we were up that way, we also went up to the outlet mall in Medford. So to say the least, it was a fun-filled Saturday of shopping.

On the shop hop, I got some fun material including Charm packs which I seem to collect because I find ones I like and pick them up for some unknown future project. I even got a Charm pack with flannels. I picked up some material to finish an embroidery project about fishing that I started. I haven't done embroidery since grade school so it's taking me a little longer. It isn't going too bad but it will never be near the level my sister does. I also picked up some fabric to complete some mother's day projects. Maybe I'll remember to take pictures of them when they are done. Here's a picture of the things I got at the quilt shops:


At the outlet mall I got some good deals. I got some nice shirts at the Gap for work at a good price. My best deal was the Titanium rain jacket that I picked up for $30. Original price on the coat was $115, so I was pretty happy.

Well, I better be off. Until I blog again....

Randi Lyn

0 comments: